Four Paws Pet Care is highly rated dog walking and pet sitting company looking for outgoing, reliable animal lovers to care for dogs, cats and other pets in the Miami Beach and surrounding areas. It is extremely important that we find the best of the best to join our team.
- Working with loving animals that want your attention
- Not your typical job, you’ll be on the move continuously meeting new people and pets
- The position fits with flexible, non-traditional schedules (perfect for students, retirees, stay-at-home moms).
- Competitive pay
Does this sound like the right work for you?
We love that you want to be a pet sitter and dog walker on our team. Working with animals is always rewarding, not to mention you get to be one of the best parts of that pet’s day. It is important we make it special for them, every time. This job requires a large amount of responsibility and attention as you will be taking care of animals and inside owners homes. So, who are we looking for?
Our ideal pet sitting and dog walking employees…
- are looking for supplemental income from a part-time job
- are moms with free time or
- are retirees looking for fulfilling work
- are people who have great customer service skills
- are responsible and love animals
How about some of our requirements?
- Be available for weekends and holidays (we work when our clients are away).
- Our shifts are Morning (7 a.m. to 11 a.m.) Midday (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) Afternoon (3 p.m. to 7 p.m.).
- Working Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for dog walkers is typical.
- You need reliable transportation, email, and smartphone to work with us.
- Must have flexible schedule (last minute reservations do occur).
- Must live in our service areas.
- Be detail-oriented; we administer medications and special diets and must perform accurately for the health of our clients’ pets!
- Six month minimum commitment.
If you are interested in being part of our team, complete the application below.